Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I know this beto deal isn't a loan, but wouldn't be surprised if its something we do for a further addition.
I don't really know the answer tbh. I guess it wouldn't technically be a new player registration if it was one already registered to the club and / or there might be dispensation to honour an existing contractual obligation (out of fairness to the other club), but I'm not sure. Like I say, it's possible the Beto deal is intended to be a loan with obligation but structured the way it is to avoid the issue potentially arising.

Looks like 2-3 more then!
Cheers Al

Beto looks to be the only signing Everton will make before the transfer window shuts with his medical currently “underway”, according to Alan Myers.

The Sky Sports journalist responded to questions on his personal Twitter account Sunday night (27 August) to report that it was “only Beto at present” on the cards at Goodison Park, adding that he “can’t see too much more” otherwise and that the club “won’t get” Che Adams if this deal is completed
Strong work @ALANMYERSMEDIA

Looks like 2-3 more then!
Cheers Al

Beto looks to be the only signing Everton will make before the transfer window shuts with his medical currently “underway”, according to Alan Myers.

The Sky Sports journalist responded to questions on his personal Twitter account Sunday night (27 August) to report that it was “only Beto at present” on the cards at Goodison Park, adding that he “can’t see too much more” otherwise and that the club “won’t get” Che Adams if this deal is completed
You mean Bill stops doing the transfers, Kev takes over, and suddenly Al stops hearing about anything happening? Not sure what the explanation for that could be.

Why do we just get to pretend that we’ve paid £3m for them? Do we have to apply that rule to the signings we made last season, because that would mean we’ve spent about £30m on Maupay, McNeil and Onana this season.

Also Micky h why do they use the amount spent since Moshiri has owned us rather then the amount in say last 4 years.

Like if they said man united. 3 BILLION dollars since Ferguson managed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back