Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope not that the big squad (29 excl Beto !!!) prevents us from many more incomings. Mainly in midfield with Gomes, Gbamin and Dele still at the club and draining their hefty wages from the club. I can only see Dele coming back in the fold as he is the type of player we have been severely lacking. Gomes mabye, but doubt Dyche is a big fan.

hope not that the big squad (29 excl Beto !!!) prevents us from many more incomings. Mainly in midfield with Gomes, Gbamin and Dele still at the club and draining their hefty wages from the club. I can only see Dele coming back in the fold as he is the type of player we have been severely lacking. Gomes mabye, but doubt Dyche is a big fan.
Those 2 will go on loan somewhere before the end of the week.

He’s a proper defensive midfielder though, which we don’t have, gana has never really been that player, could get away with it years ago not now at 33/34. Would then allow garner and Onana to play a bit more forward and then have iwobi where doucoure is.
Yeah understand the reason just think we have garner and onana who could play that role. Is more that we really lack control from modfield and dont think he would offer that to help us keep the ball and use it better

For those with fine memories of not good enough Everton youth strikers Fraser Hornby is playing in the Bundesliga for newly promoted Darmstadt. He started their 1-0 opening day loss at Eintracht Frankfurt and came off the bench for the home opening disaster 1-4 defeat to ten man Union Berlin. Hopefully Beto is better than him!

Those 2 will go on loan somewhere before the end of the week.
i hope so. seems no takers for Gbamin and Gomes maybe Lille again. For both the salary is the stumbling block. However as both are in the last year of the contract any compensation is a plus right: e.g 40k per week paid by the loan club is still 2M a year off the wage bill. Come on Kev get it done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back