Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham fans have always had that demand for a more attractive style of football. They struggled to take to the likes of Allardyce and Moyes. They'll tolerate them when they win. Moyes was on the brink of the sack a few times last season and their game against us was loser gets sacked (Lampard). The cup win saved his job.
It hasn't really, most of their fans just can't take to him or his way of playing, even with a decent start at the moment most West Ham fans wouldn't be arsed if he stayed or left tbh.

Isn't it stretched out over the course of their contracts? We pay about 2-3mil per season per player for however long their contracts run. So probably between 6-9 mil for this year. Someone else will correct me if I'm wrong.

It can be spread out over the contract but it doesn’t have to be even payments …

We can pay nothing now then back load the later payments .

This gives them their money 💰 and we get the benefit of being able to get players in now and it not effect or FFP this financial year ..

We could even play him, hope he does well and sell and we would make pure profit from zero outlay

It can be spread out over the contract but it doesn’t have to be even payments …

We can pay nothing now then back load the later payments .

This gives them their money 💰 and we get the benefit of being able to get players in now and it not effect or FFP this financial year ..

We could even play him, hope he does well and sell and we would make pure profit from zero outlay
I'm fairly sure for FFP purposes the fee will be spread over his contract so we will start paying for him on the books from now.

It hasn't really, most of their fans just can't take to him or his way of playing, even with a decent start at the moment most West Ham fans wouldn't be arsed if he stayed or left tbh.

That's what I mean. I always find that bizarre.

The similarities with Dyche and some fans is exactly the same. You'd think he'd have credit in the bank for keeping us up...but nope

That's what I mean. I always find that bizarre.

The similarities with Dyche and some fans is exactly the same. You'd think he'd have credit in the bank for keeping us up...but nope
Of course no, I could have kept us up, can't believe you people are still claiming it was a miracle.

First time in our entire history we have lost our first 3 games without scoring, all hail the Messiah.

Of course no, I could have kept us up, can't believe you people are still claiming it was a miracle.

First time in our entire history we have lost our first 3 games without scoring, all hail the Messiah.

20230828_131316.jpg

Doesn't mean we'll get relegated.

The picture may indicate different though.

They can talk about style all they want…but they (alongside clubs like Norwich and West Brom) the quintessential yo-yo club. Moyes is the best thing that’s happened to them in a long time - the dimwits.

Now compare how much our squad cost compared to those teams.

It's ok tho, you people will only realise how bad he is when he's gone. Let's just hope the next fella has enough time left.

Think it's well documented what we spent on the "squad" doesn't reflect on quality.

Would also say that if you compared our 11 on the weekend to Fulham, Forest, Palace...we'd still be below them cost wise.

We've not scored in 3 games. We were the lowest scores in the prem last season. We've spent next to Luton to "fix" that (so far).

Don't see a surprise from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back