Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot_20230914_112942_X.webp

There is no chance we'll give him a five year contract. If anything, give him a deal until the end of the season and work from there.

He appears to have some pedigree, having played 33 games for a title-winning Lille side. Yet, his injury record is an issue. Should the wages be reasonable, I'd have him.
I hope you're right, but we've got form for handing out long contracts for rubbish players, so I'm not holding my breath.

Apparently we registered the full 25-player list ahead of yesterday's deadline which included the likes of Astley, John and Crellin from the U21's. Does this mean we won't be able to replace any with a free agent unless we offload Gomes (who is also included) today/tomorrow?

Last edited:

Apparently we registered the full 25-player list ahead of yesterday's deadline which included the likes of Astley, John and Crellin from the U21's. Does this mean we won't be able to replace any with a free agent unless we offload Gomes (who is also included) today/tomorrow?
Believe this is the case, yes. TBH I'm not sure we've even given any genuine thought to bringing in a free agent, but as far as I can see Gomes would need to go to give us room to do so.

Isaack Price will be linked with a return once the 777 deal is formalized as he went to Liege.
Prevents us from paying 20M i would hope. Or will they boost Liege by selling him for an incredible high amount instead :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back