Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can’t because without crying about imaginary Everton targets they feel personally compelled to scout, they have nothing in their lives. The tragic lizards.
Haha You love it in here Chico, You're like the thread 'Curtain Twitcher' Having your daily peep is what gets you up in the morning...🫣

If Saiss is an option I really don't think we should be turning our noses up at him. Played plenty of games last year. Was part of the Morocco team that played so well at the world cup last year. Left footed.

He'd work for me as a squad option that can be relied on if Branthwaite isn't ready for week in week out, first team football.

That's good.

Hopefully the hunt for one is up and running though.
Haha Lucky we don't have to look to far then isn't it.
Also wont cost a dime, just got to sort a few injury issues out And we'll be seeing him soon enough...

( Maybe another department we can sort out after the Board is all finished off and replaced )

If Saiss is an option I really don't think we should be turning our noses up at him. Played plenty of games last year. Was part of the Morocco team that played so well at the world cup last year. Left footed.

He'd work for me as a squad option that can be relied on if Branthwaite isn't ready for week in week out, first team football.
We have to stop signing old dudes

We have to stop signing old dudes

That's the one downside. Is in a year or two we'd need to replace him.

But there is more important things to be spending transfer fees on in this window than our third choice centre back.

If there's a position where we should be looking to get a cheap deal done, this is one of them. Ideally we find someone younger, but we could do a lot worse.

That's the one downside. Is in a year or two we'd need to replace him.

But there is more important things to be spending transfer fees on in this window than our third choice centre back.

If there's a position where we should be looking to get a cheap deal done, this is one of them. Ideally we find someone younger, but we could do a lot worse.
We might need to replace him by Christmas. Coady barely got to Christmas.

We might need to replace him by Christmas. Coady barely got to Christmas.

Tarkowski is the same age as Coady and he played every minute of the prem season and was one of our better performers.

Age was not the problem with Coady, he's never been a particularly good centre half unless he's part of a back 3. Whilst he had games where he got away with it, the norm was subpar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back