Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Saiss is an option I really don't think we should be turning our noses up at him. Played plenty of games last year. Was part of the Morocco team that played so well at the world cup last year. Left footed.

He'd work for me as a squad option that can be relied on if Branthwaite isn't ready for week in week out, first team football.
Is he better than coady though...I don't get that one because for me if we end up with Saiss then surely we should have triggered the buy option on coady.

Is he better than coady though...I don't get that one because for me if we end up with Saiss then surely we should have triggered the buy option on coady.

Saiss is better in a back 4 than Coady

I wouldn't want to comment on Saiss until I understood the terms of the deal (loan or free transfer might be interesting). We are really talking about a 4th choice CB here, so you wouldn't want to commit any sort of significant money on it (this assume Holgate and probably Godfrey are either being punted or are seen as full backs) given the huge restraints we are likely to be working under.

Finally some positive news in the transfer thread.

I’m not a big beer drinker, so if you donate however much it would have been to your local food bank I’d prefer that
Yep no problem I'll get a receipt
No need for that. Honor system, my man!
OK it's done. Just rounded up to $50 because it was a preset option to the Maryland Food Bank. We'll have to pick another one for next season when it gets closer.
Awesome! Thanks for doing that. Sounds good. We’ll come up with one for this season

Nice one lids.

Introducing our new chairman Mr Dill Henwright
B4423EDB-C513-4235-B97A-C749D0D362E0.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back