Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very torn on him - there are some bits of his game that look really raw, but he's an absolute handful and seems to occupy almost an entire back 4

Would all depend on the price for me
£15m ish, we should be really trying to get it done.
Will give us a starting striker, allow DCL to play a reduced role, and if Cannon is wanting to fight for a first team birth, would give us three striking options.

£15m ish, we should be really trying to get it done.
Will give us a starting striker, allow DCL to play a reduced role, and if Cannon is wanting to fight for a first team birth, would give us three striking options.

Other than DCL can these other lads score enough goals in the premier league ? Or will we end up with another Maupay

Looks like Gyokeres is going to Sporting Lisbon for £17m, defo missing an opportunity there he is more than good enough to improve our goalscoring. We are going to be left behind, it wouldn't surprise me if at the end of the window we get Coady for £2m and eventually decide to give Andros Townsend a 12 month contract.

Looks like Gyokeres is going to Sporting Lisbon for £17m, defo missing an opportunity there he is more than good enough to improve our goalscoring. We are going to be left behind, it wouldn't surprise me if at the end of the window we get Coady for £2m and eventually decide to give Andros Townsend a 12 month contract.

If he does i wouldn't blame him, if we wanted him we should have went out and got him in January like a proper football club.

Mbappe has obviously got the inside track on the new board and is positioning himself for a move to us in 2024 surely that can be his only sensible move he's got lined up?

They finished in a Europa spot I think. Is the lure of Europa League greater than the lure of the PL? I doubt it.

Its an individual choice mate, wed both be speculating - personally i think a couple of years at Sporting and a tilt at Europe would be appealing, Lisbon is lovely also, but some may opt for the wonga - that's really all we can offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back