Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

No I'd stick with 2 kids from Sunderland and a lad from Coventry. In fact let's buy a whole team of championship standard players and cross our fingers. See yas all back on here when we actually do any business.

You seem to be in that age range of 40’s-60’s who don’t quite understand the Internet but give it a try anyway much to the chagrin of their family.
That makes no sense. Cannon doesn't have to be messiesque to be any good for us. You do talk a lot of waffle laaa but your heart seems to be in the right place. Enjoy the speculation anyway I cba with it. Too many wannabe scouts and managers on here for me. See yas later 👍

That makes no sense. Cannon doesn't have to be messiesque to be any good for us. You do talk a lot of waffle laaa but your heart seems to be in the right place. Enjoy the speculation anyway I cba with it. Too many wannabe scouts and managers on here for me. See yas later 👍

You wanted us to sign Chuba Akpom. I’d sit down if I were you. You’ve said bye 3 times now, do you want a leaving do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back