Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanted us to sign Chuba Akpom. I’d sit down if I were you. You’ve said bye 3 times now, do you want a leaving do.
Well if you stop fishing for laughs from your mates I wouldn't have to reply would I? What's the difference between gyokeres and akpom.? Gyokeres is better coz you say so? Just about sums it up that.

Well if you stop fishing for laughs from your mates I wouldn't have to reply would I? What's the difference between gyokeres and akpom.? Gyokeres is better coz you say so? Just about sums it up that.

But you wrote this, so which is it?

No I'd stick with 2 kids from Sunderland and a lad from Coventry. In fact let's buy a whole team of championship standard players and cross our fingers. See yas all back on here when we actually do any business.

Show me the posts where I've said goodbye 3 times

There you go mate.

No I'd stick with 2 kids from Sunderland and a lad from Coventry. In fact let's buy a whole team of championship standard players and cross our fingers. See yas all back on here when we actually do any business.

That makes no sense. Cannon doesn't have to be messiesque to be any good for us. You do talk a lot of waffle laaa but your heart seems to be in the right place. Enjoy the speculation anyway I cba with it. Too many wannabe scouts and managers on here for me. See yas later 👍

"It's my old manager from Burnley, Dychey"

It would actually be peak Everton for this to be how we got wind of an actual transfer. Reminds me of James sat in the hotel for 4 days straight, press and everything outside and we still didn't announce it. It's just Everton.

Agreed. Just don't see why Gyokeres has suddenly become the answer in a lot of people's eyes. Didn't Che Adams score a lot of goals at Birmingham and hasn't exactly cut it at Southampton. There are probably a lot of other examples but he's the first that come to mind. No doubt people with counter with success stories toney etc.Listen he may prove to be decent. I'd just like to think we are casting the net further than just him as with our meagre budget there may be better options. It’s all down to opinions and I'm a bit wary with Gyokeres but each to their own eh?👍
I have no idea tbh. I’ve seen Gyokeres a few times and I reckon he’d be able to do a job with how I assume Dyche wants his strikers to play. There’s certainly more options out there of the same mold. I just don’t know who they are. It’s also not my job to know, so hopefully the club have a clue. But let’s be honest, they never do. So in the case of Gyokeres or whoever plan B happens to be, let’s just get the big Swede.

Brentford came up with a team of championship players its not the league they've come from, but the quality of the player and the system they're in.

There’s plenty of players that play in the Premier League that aren’t Premier League standard players. It’s the same for the Championship.

There are good players all over. I’d be plenty happy if we got Amad on loan and Gyokeres for the striker depth/competition with Dom. Where do you think we should be doing our shopping? Just straight in for Mbappe eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back