Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
He scored 8 in 38 mate it's not that impressive. Played as a striker a fair but of that as well.

He's honestly another Gordon or Gray. Maybe a little better.
Spent a lot of time on the bench last season as well.

I think he's a decent player, but probably not worth the fee Forest would ask.

20million and I would talk, provided we could sell Iwobi and Gray for the same amount.

Spent a lot of time on the bench last season as well.

I think he's a decent player, but probably not worth the fee Forest would ask.

20million and I would talk, provided we could sell Iwobi and Gray for the same amount.
He was in the XI 33 of 38 times and played nearly 3000 minutes.

I'm honestly going from maybe for a punt to he might he Max Aaron's level.

He's not a striker how many goals do you expect a winger to score a season? Also wingers do other things than score goals I get migraines responding to your posts
I'd expect a winger we're going to spend money on to be at least a 1 in 3 player for G+A which he was not.

I just don't think he's very good! Why is that so controversial to give someone a migraine? It's not like we're talking about Mbappe

There are good players all over. I’d be plenty happy if we got Amad on loan and Gyokeres for the striker depth/competition with Dom. Where do you think we should be doing our shopping? Just straight in for Mbappe eh?
Yeah because there's no other players between Diallo Gyokeres and Mbappe is there? Grow up mate the Mbappe comments been made already and was just as stupid then.

Let’s add 22 and British. The latter shouldn’t matter but it does when it comes to price. To forest he’s very valuable, and I’d be surprised if they accepted less than 35-40mil.

I'd agree. I think he was Forest's best player, and the only reason for them to sell is for FFP with all the signings they've made. We don't have a bean, but WH will if they sell Rice. Not sure he works so well as a pure 9 though, and that's the position they need to fill most urgently.

If Forest let him go there will be enough clubs interested in him to push the price up higher than we can probably afford.

He can play as a forward, attacking mid fielder left, right and central and is super quick which is something not widely reported.

In a better team than Forest he'll get the chance to show his true potential.

He's way better than Anthony Gordon and what £s did he go for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back