Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see the window has flung open

IMG_5729.webp

Based on the sum we got for Gordon (assuming that money has disappeared) I see no scenario where we can afford Brennan Johnson.
I don't think the money has disappeared, just gone to reduce loses. When we are back to if we sell a player for an amount and can use all that money for transfers we be in a much better position.

A small bit of common sense will tell us which transfers may have a chance of happening.

For instance Brennan Johnson, we couldn't afford him or even close to it. Maybe if Forest had been relegated.
Morelos and Kent from Rangers, more silly rumours.

Players from relegated clubs are a possibility and some are very good but there will be a lot of demand for them, Ward-Prowse, Maddison and Barnes to name three.
Although Southampton do have two useful full back that might interest us.

A small bit of common sense will tell us which transfers may have a chance of happening.

For instance Brennan Johnson, we couldn't afford him or even close to it. Maybe if Forest had been relegated.
Morelos and Kent from Rangers, more silly rumours.

Players from relegated clubs are a possibility and some are very good but there will be a lot of demand for them, Ward-Prowse, Maddison and Barnes to name three.
Although Southampton do have two useful full back that might interest us.

Might be taking a shot in the dark but I think there maybe something with that Romain Saiss rumors but what do I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back