Summer transfer window 2023

That’s not true at all

In 2007 when we paid 6m for baines, the average premier league fee was less than 5m.
Since this chart above was formed it has spiralled again.
The point I’m making is that average premier league starters are now £25m players. But we would still make a profit buying the Baines, lescott, jag, Cahill type players from the championship even at todays price.
Matty cash, Watkins at villa price this point. Bowens and even benrama at West Ham. Cost £xxM but still holding their value or increasing their value of sold now.

I would add Mina to the list unless we get a contract extension done on lower wages. Even then his injuries will come back.
Keane will stay want it or not
Coady i doubt will want to stay on the bench
Davies must be a typo error that he is not on your list lol
Doucoure + Iwobi: KEEP
Townsend: idem Davies
I have doubts on DCL + Gueye

Imagine we go down and add JP and Onana to that list
The names i mentioned were those who would still be under contract beyond this summer (Doucoure activate 1 yr and sell).

Keane
Godfrey
Maupay
Iwobi

Players with PL experience. Personally I’d swerve that as an indicator.
All this Iwobi bashing does my head in. Consistently been the only outfield player that's been arsed for two seasons.

Yeah his passing is shocking at times and yeah his mistakes have cost us goals, but he's given everything, every game and NEVER shys away from receiving the ball (plenty have over the years).

That dogs of war spirit is been missing from most players, bar him and Pickford IMO.

All this Iwobi bashing does my head in. Consistently been the only outfield player that's been arsed for two seasons.

Yeah his passing is shocking at times and yeah his mistakes have cost us goals, but he's given everything, every game and NEVER shys away from receiving the ball (plenty have over the years).

That dogs of war spirit is been missing from most players, bar him and Pickford IMO.
Never? Chill out Nightman, Ive got Dayman on speed dial to deal with the likes of you.

He plays wide right/cam, barely scores, barely assists - yeah I don't think he's a bad player per se - but for £35m ... he's not been a success.

He's played 136 games, 9 goals and 16 assists.

That, for me, is bad enough to invite justifiable criticism.

I also disagree with the dogs of war spirit comment, he goes missing in games a lot IMO.