Summer transfer window 2023

Promote some of the under 21's. Free transfers and loans is the best we can expect. Will be sales this summer, what ever happens in the next two games.

Opinions on bringing in Walker Peters as a short term option whilst Patterson develops.
Alternatively we could get Livramento but I dont see much point as we already have Patterson who is very young.
We shouldnt fall into Southamptons trap of not having enough PL experienced players if we stay up.
Is he still at Chelsea? worth a punt if we stay up IMO.

Opinions on bringing in Walker Peters as a short term option whilst Patterson develops.
Alternatively we could get Livramento but I dont see much point as we already have Patterson who is very young.
We shouldnt fall into Southamptons trap of not having enough PL experienced players if we stay up.

Keane
Godfrey
Maupay
Iwobi

Players with PL experience. Personally I’d swerve that as an indicator.

Keane
Godfrey
Maupay
Iwobi

Players with PL experience. Personally I’d swerve that as an indicator.

Disagree mate, it is what it is, an indicator. A very useful one too.

For every Bolasie, you have a Klaassen. For every Schneiderlin, a Gbamin.

Niasse, Tosun, Moise Kean, Ramirez etc etc.

Have the usual suspects resurfaced to compile lists of youth players we should be signing, then complaining that we haven't sold anyone over the age of 23...or are we saving that till the window actually opens?

Always my favourite part of the transfer window?
Maybe everyone has had abit of a look at Southampton this year and have now realised you cant fill your squad with 19 year olds and compete in this league!
1 or 2 are fine, but the rule of thumb is that most of the good sides in the PL have majority 24-29 year olds in it!

I’ve absolutely no confidence that even if we swerve relegation, that the people running this club currently are able to make sensible decisions with regards to improving the playing staff.

Their record over the last 5-7 years has been absolutely dire. In fact since Moyes left we have been so shockingly bad in the transfer market it is criminal.

I get what Walsh and Koeman tried to do after finishing 7th, but spending a load of money on overpriced tier 2 players properly backfired.

Since then it’s got even worst. Everything we have touched had turned to garbage with the exception of a handful.