Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m really not into us wasting 40 million on someone that looks absolutely cack on their YouTube highlights video. Find someone else that doesn’t look absolutely cack in their YouTube highlights video, and doesn’t cost 40 million.
haha it might be the way to go tho m8, doesn't just about everyone on here go on about how great certain players would be to our team, given to a quick YouTube vid.. I pay no Attention to them cos who couldn't look good on a built up little clip. And how many of those players are complete 🐶💩

This possibly means the player has actually been properly scouted....

So the Toure offer is at least real. Odd that the club are bidding tens of millions of pounds for players without first running it past Paddy Boyland and Toffee TV.
After the way the Athletic hacks treated the fans last season that publication should be banned let alone believing what they write.

Still no apology I see.

I'd rather not read ( or believe) anything they write in that rag.

Yeah it's one of those things. In the long run, the money made from the stadium will contribute massively towards helping us remain sustainable. Getting there though....
We HOPE it will it’s not even complete yet we can’t afford to complete it, god knows how many years it would take to get a return on that investment. Wouldn’t surprise me if other investors come in put the money up front and they ended up owning the stadium and we rent it back off them, the way this club has been run in previous years nothing would surprise me at this moment in time. I still believe it could be possible we will be playing championship football in the new stadium, how good would that be managed to survive years as a top flight team at goodison only to have a fancy shiny new stadium on the way but look closer and closer to relegation yess can’t wait for BMD 🙄

Inappropriate Behaviour
Kudus is fit?

If you think you are amusing or intelligent then im afraid you are sadly mistaken.

Absolutely clueless buffoon. What kind of stupid post is that....fkin dimwit.

they play 2 completely different roles don't they ?

Bilal is a proper CF whilst Mo is a no 10 , n'est pas?

Yep ;)

Though El Bilal Toure can also play off the wings run directly towards goal + Kudus can play wide too.

But one a playmaker and the other a speedy forward of course.

He'd be our fastest forward since Kanchelskis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back