Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the running of the club and squad is a disaster seems like a stupid distraction to have while the main business isn’t even run properly. Blow our brains on a new stadium and get other people tied into the club just to be able to finish it while getting closer and closer to relegation what a club we’re 😂

Yeah it's one of those things. In the long run, the money made from the stadium will contribute massively towards helping us remain sustainable. Getting there though....

Can we stop with all the manager chat - surely this is the wrong thread for that

Plus its a pointless debate, The club aren't going to make a change based on an internet warriors preferences.

By all means have the conversation, but have it in the Sean Dyche thread. This one is for the nothing that's happening on the transfer front
You don't need to wade in here, or pick out my comment. It came from an original comment about signings and Dyche's style and some weirdo's desire to turn it into a full-blown argument which has dragged other people in.

I am more than done with the conversation. Try having a word with the fella who kept goading me and has now moved onto other posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back