Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of the clubs previously linked will wait and see what he does in the first half of the season and maybe try a winter bid or wait till next season.
That sounds sensible. Onana is a major risk for a big fee if we are just going on last season. If WHU are the likely suitors then it's hard to imagine Moyes....who is a touch risk averse....being happy splurging 40m or more on him. Hope so anyway

That sounds sensible. Onana is a major risk for a big fee if we are just going on last season. If WHU are the likely suitors then it's hard to imagine Moyes....who is a touch risk averse....being happy splurging 40m or more on him. Hope so anyway
Moyes will be like a rig worker coming back to Aberdeen with the Rice money burning a whole in his trouser pocket. TBH I would sell Onana for as much as we can. I do not think he made that much difference to our midfield last year with garner, Gana and Doucoure. We could use the money to add a GarnerII if we could find one, and fund a striker.

Moyes will be like a rig worker coming back to Aberdeen with the Rice money burning a whole in his trouser pocket. TBH I would sell Onana for as much as we can. I do not think he made that much difference to our midfield last year with garner, Gana and Doucoure. We could use the money to add a GarnerII if we could find one, and fund a striker.
It would be nice to see through a player's development, though. And I do worry that a sale would lead to cries of Where Is The Onana Money!!! for years to come

First one through the door...
Screenshot_20230705_150615_WhatsApp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back