Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
No don't agree to it.

Sick of us signing players and other clubs trying to borrow them off us more often than not still paying wages.

Just need to tell Maupay that he will he is not in the manager's plans so push his agent for a move.
but based on his record for us we have no chance of selling him for any decent fee.
a loan and some goals for him over there lol and then we can ask 10M+ again.
See he is still under contract till 2025 + 1 year optional so we have the room to loan him for 1 year.

please Thelwell agree NOW !!!

What, and kick the can down the road until next season? We need to stand our ground and stop loaning our deadwood out, it’s getting beyond a joke now. Tell them they’re leaving permanently or they’re training with the youth team if they won’t leave. I’m fed up of this now.

please Thelwell agree NOW !!!
Want sell that dia they have for 25 and want a loan for maupay can pay up.

Everton, Fulham and Sheff Utd are the only PL teams to have not brought someone in. A few weeks ago, I was calm and relaxed thinking most hadn't started business yet. We're falling behind again. We need several key areas improved and squad players. It's a massive overhaul needed and I see no signs of improvement. Surely we have to actually start soon?

I saw a tweet this morning suggesting that once the Declan Rice transfer goes through, that will set the domino effect off in the transfer market and then we can do business.
If that's the case our domino will be the very last one of one of those Guinness Book of Records attempts where their are thousands of the feckers.

I saw a tweet this morning suggesting that once the Declan Rice transfer goes through, that will set the domino effect off in the transfer market and then we can do business.
If that's the case our domino will be the very last one of one of those Guinness Book of Records attempts where their are thousands of the feckers.
Can't see how the Declan Rice transfer would have any impact on our transfers to be honest...People love throwing that shout out about certain transfers causing a domino effect....utter hogwash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back