Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have said before, unless we sell a sellable player we will sign no one for money, the club is brassic.

The only player who is more likely to leave is Onana to West Ham and Moyes will wait to get the best deal for him and we become desperate £40 mil tops.

Kenwright and his fantastic board as he recently said have destroyed this club.

Burnley Brentford all spending money we can't compete with them, that's how low we have fallen

Like the rest of us, you dont really have a clue though.

Why is there an article on the GOT homepage about us signing Saint-Maximim ?

Why would he leave Newcastle to join us ? Did he turn crap last season or something and that’s why we after him ?
Because although he was one of their best players 18 months ago, Newcastle have improved massively and they now don't even count him as a regular bench option, never mind a starting player. They probably look at Everton being known for splashing £20-30m on utterly junk players and think they can have us off for £50m for him.

Have we bought OR sold anyone?

It has just been out of contract players leaving, right?

Does anyone at this club do anything in the summer?

Nkounkou, I suppose but that was sorted as part of the loan contract last year.

please Thelwell agree NOW !!!

No don't agree to it.

Sick of us signing players and other clubs trying to borrow them off us more often than not still paying wages.

Just need to tell Maupay that he will he is not in the manager's plans so push his agent for a move.

From when I’ve seen him play I think St Maximim is good and the kind of player I’d be looking at after getting two strikers and probably a better left back but isn’t he quite injury prone?

He for me is the classic, great on the eye and you like him kind of player, but the end product just isn't there a lot of the time. I'm sure Chico started this rumour anyway so file this link under "thank Christ that this is jarg"

I have said before, unless we sell a sellable player we will sign no one for money, the club is brassic.

The only player who is more likely to leave is Onana to West Ham and Moyes will wait to get the best deal for him and we become desperate £40 mil tops.

Kenwright and his fantastic board as he recently said have destroyed this club.

Burnley Brentford all spending money we can't compete with them, that's how low we have fallen
The problem is, managers like dyche and frank, Rafael before him.
Frank was obviously forced to sell richarlison.

But if the option to dyche is keep Pickford and Onana. Try and sell the fringe Players. To give him some money to bring in a couple of players. And then it will be loans, free’s and the odd older cheap player like Rodrigo. Dyche is going to do it imo. Because he knows With our nutcase of an owner he will happily pull the trigger if he gets a bad start.

If a DOF was running the show and picking a manager to build something and he was confident he would have 3/4yrs to build, then maybe he would sell Pickford or Onana or both which could get us 4/5.
25mil/30mil players. And do a proper rebuild over a few years.

No don't agree to it.

Sick of us signing players and other clubs trying to borrow them off us more often than not still paying wages.

Just need to tell Maupay that he will he is not in the manager's plans so push his agent for a move.
Winds me up too - why are we funding other peoples teams - make him train in the reserves until he leaves or ups his game.

This perfectly sums up the lazy, fictional nonsense the media dribble out about transfers when there are no actual matches to talk about.

Brace yourselves for some journalistic excellence from 2 outlets that are part of the same stable…..

IMG_0819.webp

IMG_0818.webp

Probably best to just wait and look at the back of the programme against Fulham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back