Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he is but I was convinced at one point that Bobble was a football agent!

He definitely knows people in the game like.

I see the reports (of dubious origin) are now claiming that there is no relegation release clause for Gnonto and that Leeds are demanding £40m.
TBH if he's going for much more than 15m I doubt it'll happen, we have too many other priorities to spend money on. He's a bit of a luxury signing, an exciting player with high potential but maybe not someone you could bank on week in week out yet and unless the budget is much higher we think that's not a market we're in.

I'll try not to be excessive but I do love to monger me some doom
‘Doom’ wasn’t an option, you fool!

1688558652778.webp

Pickford
Lonergan
Virginia
Coleman
Patterson
Keane
Branthwaite
Holgate
Godfrey
Tarkowski
Mykolenko
Onana
Gueye
Garner
Gomes
Doucoure
Alli
Gbamin
Iwobi
Gray
Mcneil
Simms
Cannon
DCL
Maupay

I wasn’t sure whether to include Lonergan as I don’t know if he has accepted the 1 year deal or not but I presume he has

Have I missed anyone out apart from some youth players like dobbin, Onyango and mills?

Looks like 25 players there. Can see us easily shifting 5 of those as well. Very limited squad.

please Thelwell agree NOW !!!
We must be the only club who buy players of such low quality for such inflated fees and wages, that no-one ever wants to actually purchase them.

Why is there an article on the GOT homepage about us signing Saint-Maximim ?

Why would he leave Newcastle to join us ? Did he turn crap last season or something and that’s why we after him ?

Why is there an article on the GOT homepage about us signing Saint-Maximim ?

Why would he leave Newcastle to join us ? Did he turn crap last season or something and that’s why we after him ?

Wants more game time.

wont happen though, would be great if he came but cant see it

please Thelwell agree NOW !!!
Send him now; SEND HIM!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back