Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another day passes by with no new players just hope if we start the season poorly fans won't be on dyches back to quick we must have the smallest squad in the league

Linked with some Belgium kid ( Charles De Ketelaere) from AC Milan.

Just marvel at his goal-scoring record.

:rant: 😱 :rant: 😱 :whip:

And he is still living with his Ma!!!!!!

Personal life[edit]​

As of October 2021, De Ketelaere was living with his mother. [3]

2019–2022Club Brugge90(19)
2022–AC Milan32(0)

Was very very highly rated at Brugge, but had a bad season at Milan. Probably not become a bad player overnight but would be one to try for more as a loan with option.

Branthwaite (CB) -- Onana (CM) -- De Ketelaere (ACM) all 6'4+

He's an outstanding talent and being Belgian and same age as Onana really could be some added benefits there for both.

Also, on El Bilal Toure not seen any mention of him and Doucoure playing together internationally...

so to summarize a few latest rumours:
*crucial days ahead for the future of Gnoto as we are leading the race
*crucial days ahead for the future of NDiaye as we trying to flog them Holgate
*will a swap Piroe / Simms come off ?
*what will happen with our fake or no fake bid for El Bilal Toure ?
*will Rodrigo decide for Suadi Arabia or us or another PL team ?

or OMG non of the above and the Echo coming out saying we were never interested / pursuing different targets :)

Compare with the incoming, I am more frustrated with the outgoing...
Gomes, Alli, Holgate and Maupay should have to leave quickly.

so to summarize a few latest rumours:
*crucial days ahead for the future of Gnoto as we are leading the race
*crucial days ahead for the future of NDiaye as we trying to flog them Holgate
*will a swap Piroe / Simms come off ?
*what will happen with our fake or no fake bid for El Bilal Toure ?
*will Rodrigo decide for Suadi Arabia or us or another PL team ?

or OMG non of the above and the Echo coming out saying we were never interested / pursuing different targets :)
Used to say the same about girls when they wouldn't go out with me :-(

Can't see how the Declan Rice transfer would have any impact on our transfers to be honest...People love throwing that shout out about certain transfers causing a domino effect....utter hogwash
Considering that the chatter is that Onana will be moving to West Ham, I would have thought that The Hammers suddenly getting a decent amount of coin from the Rice transfer would make the analogy quite relevant.

Considering that the chatter is that Onana will be moving to West Ham, I would have thought that The Hammers suddenly getting a decent amount of coin from the Rice transfer would make the analogy quite relevant.
As others have said, it would take 60m for selling Onana to be worthwhile and I'm not sure they're spending such a big chunk of it on him, although they did want him last summer. Also, Onana seems hugely ambitious so I suspect he's hoping to hit a top side with his next move (this summer or next), rather than end up at West Ham for the next 2 or 3 years minumum.

Team at present:

GK: Pickford
RB: Patterson
LB: Mykolenko
CB: Tarkowski
CB: Branthwaite
DM: Gueye
CM: Onana
AM: Doucoure
RW: Iwobi
LW: McNeil
ST: Calvert-Lewin

Subs:
Virginia, Keane, Godfrey, Coleman, Garner, Gray, Cannon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back