Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
As others have said, it would take 60m for selling Onana to be worthwhile and I'm not sure they're spending such a big chunk of it on him, although they did want him last summer. Also, Onana seems hugely ambitious so I suspect he's hoping to hit a top side with his next move (this summer or next), rather than end up at West Ham for the next 2 or 3 years minumum.
To be perfectly honest, he'll need to make a he'll of improvement to achieve his ambition given what I saw of him last season. Not that I don't want him to succeed but I do wish he start performing as good as he obviously thinks he can.

Season kicks off in 38 days, absolutely nothing incoming, looks like we are forfeiting games again this season.

Traditionally Everton have always bought late, I bet that is a Billy Bull5h17 plan thinking we get players cheap but the reality is the later the window gets the more we get bent over because we are desperate.

You remember what Dyche said about the type of team he wants...or not?

If we got El Bilal + Ndiaye...then Id go for Gnonto and De Ketelaere (loan) as well.

I think that would be somewhat transformative.

We'd need Gnonto and De Ketelaere as we'd be screwed when the African Nations Cup started. We never learn

It was a bad compilation it's true but that doesn't really mean anything imo.

Most of those YouTube videos are probably made in about 20 minutes to get views from a fresh transfer rumour.

I agree this is a much better investment than the other names we've been linked with and is the sort of business we should be looking to do
Aye. The people uploading them aren't trawling hour upon hour of footage to put together a complete picture. They're hurriedly cobbling together the limited easy to find clips that appear in a search of his name and then getting it roughty edited together and uploaded to capitalise on any viewer interest and hopefully get enough clicks for revenue to come in before moving on to the next transfer rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back