CB: Branthwaite
DM: Gueye
CM: Onana - transfer risk
AM: Doucoure
RW: Iwobi - ability/transfer risk
LW: McNeil
ST: Calvert-Lewin - injury risk

Subs:
Virginia (ability risk), Keane (ability risk), Godfrey (ability risk), Coleman (age/injury risk), Garner, Gray (ability risk), Cannon (unproven)

w/notes

As others have said, it would take 60m for selling Onana to be worthwhile and I'm not sure they're spending such a big chunk of it on him, although they did want him last summer. Also, Onana seems hugely ambitious so I suspect he's hoping to hit a top side with his next move (this summer or next), rather than end up at West Ham for the next 2 or 3 years minumum.
Further to that I am guessing that a group of people at West Ham decided not to outbid Everton last summer for Onana and this would have been communicated to senior management. These people who were against outbidding last summer are probably not going to be saying we messed up last summer and we should now pay Everton double the price it would have cost last season.

Branthwaite (CB) -- Onana (CM) -- De Ketelaere (ACM) all 6'4+

He's an outstanding talent and being Belgian and same age as Onana really could be some added benefits there for both.

Also, on El Bilal Toure not seen any mention of him and Doucoure playing together internationally...
Is same with ndiaye is more about how we can find the cash for them. I wouldnt go after de ketelaere if we had toure and ndiaye, is other areas we need players imo

Wonder how many restaurants kenwrights got booked for "talks." All at the clubs expense. So same old ***** as usual eh bill. Fine wines and cigars waiting for the sky money to come in. Circulate through his harem of kopite journalists that Everton are "cash strapped." Thats one of his favourites. Covers his failure to get deals done quickly like before the season starts. He's been brought in by mad moshiri to do what exactly. Nothings changed. He hasnt learnt any lesson at all from the past 2 seasons. We need players in early. Get your finger out and do the job you get paid a million a year for.

Hahahahaha crying at the height mention, why does that matter if they are good or not?

What if we sign a 7 foot striker who's abysmal at football

You remember what Dyche said about the type of team he wants...or not?

Is same with ndiaye is more about how we can find the cash for them. I wouldnt go after de ketelaere if we had toure and ndiaye, is other areas we need players imo

If we got El Bilal + Ndiaye...then Id go for Gnonto and De Ketelaere (loan) as well.

I think that would be somewhat transformative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back