Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was about the stadium wasnt it so more likely a fine, but agree is a massive window we have to get right

Why have we been reported about payments on the stadium, Stadium money isn`t part of the P&S calculation, it is completely seperate....

If Everton have been referred for P&S it will be for football reasons and you`d think sporting penalties would be awarded, hopefully just a fine.

We are essentially bringing in cover so this tells me we are prioritizing other positions and banking on the development of Patterson and Myko. It’s a scary prospect, but young players can improve. I’m definitely not sold on Myko and I don’t trust Patterson’s injury record, but we are better off going after other areas in the hopes that they improve. We already have the position lined up for better or worse. Kind of screwed ourselves to get to this point.

We are essentially bringing in cover so this tells me we are prioritizing other positions and banking on the development of Patterson and Myko. It’s a scary prospect, but young players can improve. I’m definitely not sold on Myko and I don’t trust Patterson’s injury record, but we are better off going after other areas in the hopes that they improve. We already have the position lined up for better or worse. Kind of screwed ourselves to get to this point.
Dyche will play young over myko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back