Summer transfer window 2023

So that’s 3 striker rumours in the last 3 hours.. Toure, Piroe and Rodrigo..
Dia would have been my pick and I’d have preferred Gyokeres to Piroe.. but hopefully all of this noise means we’ll be getting some reinforcements up top soon.

If we have 40m we should be using it on 3 players, or at least 2.
We don’t know what we are going to do but we shouldn’t just limit ourselves to bulk buying 10-15m players for the sake of it. The quality just isn’t there. Also if we do instalments it needn’t blast a hole in the budget or prevent other business.

Last summer we paid 30m for one key signing and bought 3 players in the 10-15m bracket, and that’s a reasonable blueprint, with the squad bulked up again with frees or loans. Bear in mind that Onana already has interest in the 50-60 bracket which on paper makes him a more profitable investment that the other three players we spent money combined at this point. Pushing things for the right young players is a good part of a balanced strategy

"Go big on less players" when we need like 3-4 starting players bringing in?

Swear you think we're Man City.

When you say "need" we dont "need" 3-4 starting players imo.

Id say it would be ideal to have LB, ACM, CF, RW coming in but if we could bring in 4 players for say £15-20mil each or 2 players for £30-40mil each and a couple of stopgaps/loans id go for the latter.

If we have 40m we should be using it on 3 players, or at least 2.

Would you take Piroe/Gyokeres or El Bilal Toure as for me theres no contest (based on youtubes and highlights only).

I would like someone with pure pace and solid goal/assist stats....hes the only 1 of the 3 who has both.