Summer transfer window 2023

Sean:

“I’ve always said, it’s not as easy as people think,” he said ahead of the Young announcement.

“It’s not just finance but aligning all the deals and all the people involved. It does take a lot of work but there’s a lot of that going on behind the scenes.

“There always has been, to be fair, but we can tell everyone everything what we’re trying to do so there is work being done.”
Is this a real quote or something generated by ChatGPT? It's getting harder to tell.

Sean:

“I’ve always said, it’s not as easy as people think,” he said ahead of the Young announcement.

“It’s not just finance but aligning all the deals and all the people involved. It does take a lot of work but there’s a lot of that going on behind the scenes.

“There always has been, to be fair, but we can tell everyone everything what we’re trying to do so there is work being done.”

hope so

Sean:

...I think he's been misquoted...

*Cannot

...bit of gravel in the subtitle generator perhaps ?

Is this a real quote or something generated by ChatGPT? It's getting harder to tell.
First thing I thought when I saw those quotes...chatGPT which I have been using quite a bit at work...very telling and would explain the last part of the quote which is obviously incorrect...forgot to check before sending.