Summer transfer window 2023

Rushed back, Jesus Christ. Dyche gave him about three months off at the end of last season and he still lasted about 3 games.

How long do people think we should give him off exactly. The fact we don’t even trust him to make it through a pre-season game speaks volumes, feel for the kid.

I’d say we give him as long as he and Dyche and the medical team thinks he needs.

Couldn’t give a toss about the Fulham game. We should have new signings in to play that game. If he plays in it and isn’t ready and comes off you’ll all typically whinge again.

In his interview him and the interviewer say he’s “only been able to do bits and bobs” A.K.A. not in full training. Has also been absent from all but the latest training video. What’s everyone’s obsession with forcing him back to start Fulham.

He's been training since June and is now back training with the squad... you're not disagreeing with that.

Obviously I don't know what plan we have in place to get him back into the XI but if he did 45 minutes against Sporting I think he can start against Fulham (or come off the bench again) after 7 weeks of training and over 2 weeks of training with the squad.

They may be targeting a different game, none of us can know.

He's been training since June and is now back training with the squad... you're not disagreeing with that.

Obviously I don't know what plan we have in place to get him back into the XI but if he did 45 minutes against Sporting I think he can start against Fulham (or come off the bench again) after 7 weeks of training and over 2 weeks of training with the squad.

They may be targeting a different game, none of us can know.

Feel like you have amnesia regarding his last two seasons, how we’ve handled him, and also the demands of PL football so we’ll leave it here.

I thnk we are bickering amongst ourselves here. We need 2 strikers .... we all know it. Otherwise we will be down.
I dont think we need 2 Strikers.

I think we need attacking and creative players.

At least 1 of which should be a Striker.

Would be pointless buying 2 Strikers, having them both on the bench while DCL started games with Iwobi in the side.