Summer transfer window 2023

Don't talk like one of them. You're not! Even if you'd like to be. To them, you're just a freak, like me! They need you right now, but when they don't, they'll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve​

Why so serious?

Danjuma and Gnoto can both play left or right and central.

IMO its a myth that people forget how to play football if you ask them to play on the other side of the pitch.

Bringing players in and not playing them in their main positions is not ideal.

Gnonto played left wing loads last season, that was pretty much the only time in his career he played left wing.
He has played the same amount as a right winger too....so maybe he IS the right winger, who knows.

But, his best and majority of his career has been central as a 2nd striker.....and we are also bringing in 2 other strikers.

Danjuma is a left winger, so thats good for our left side with McNeil.

Gnonto played left wing loads last season, that was pretty much the only time in his career he played left wing.
He has played the same amount as a right winger too....so maybe he IS the right winger, who knows.

But, his best and majority of his career has been central as a 2nd striker.....and we are also bringing in 2 other strikers.

I suspect there will be many games when Danjuma is asked to fill in as CF

Gnoto looks very 2 footed to me, I dont think he would have a problem playing right.