Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, all clubs do and all clubs don't automatically spend all of the money generated through player sales on new players. If you get loans to pay for the stadium the loans need to repaid, where does this money come from to repay the loans and pay the interest?
Stadium revenue.

Most clubs do automatically spend all money generated through player sales on new players, I'd suggest the majority of clubs in the prem spend more than they sell on a regular basis.

Thinking Onana is not in play if the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea come calling with bids is alehouse logic. If Chelsea or Arsenal want Onana this window he would be a Chelsea or an Arsenal player. It is the same for the vast majority of players at the majority of PL clubs
If??? Where are those bids?

He's not in play until they come in.

And then we'll see.

….I think Onana is vital to us staying up. Unless he forces a move, I doubt even Everton will sell him.
I don't think u need him to stay up tbh. Dyche knows how to keep a team in the PL and u are making some good additions. If for example, u got 60m for Onana and could trigger Adams release clause of 20m and if u could use the funds to get a good striker in then you would have no issue staying up imo. Admans may not have the ceiling of Onana but he is a very good player. Also, I suspect Moshiri is looking at the league table and thinking that Sheffield United and Luton will be relegated so there is only 1 team Everton really needs to finish ahead of to be safe and that should be relatively easy to do.

Stadium revenue.

Most clubs do automatically spend all money generated through player sales on new players, I'd suggest the majority of clubs in the prem spend more than they sell on a regular basis.
That money is already been spent, and it is only circa 16m a year.

That money is already been spent, and it is only circa 16m a year.
The additional money generated by our as-yet-unbuilt stadium has already been spent?

Show your working out?

The hope is that increased revenues from the new stadium not only fund repayment of the loans but also provide additional revenue on top of that.

I've not heard we are actively selling players to pay construction bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back