Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
mason greenwood.

hear me out. if we could give dele a second chance, can we give mason one too.

if the horse punchers are ok with taking money from murderous Arabs, why shd we be spit upon by other clubs for not throwing stones at mason
and taking him into our fold?

apologies to all who have more info than I know re this case and who think he's guilty as charged.

mason greenwood.

if the horse punchers are ok with taking money from murderous Arabs, why shd we be spit upon by other clubs for not throwing stones at mason

apologies to all who have more info than I know re this case and who think he's guilty as charged.
No, flat no. Anyone who advocates for that scumbag can join him in the bin as far as I’m concerned

mason greenwood.

With the uproar over Stake I`d say there would be lynchings if this hapened.

mason greenwood.

How on earth can you compare us giving a second chance to Dele to this low life?

Disgraceful post

mason greenwood.

Took longer than I was expecting to be fair

mason greenwood.

Who's multi is this, making stupid posts, just because?

mason greenwood.

Your user name is perfect for this post, well done.

mason greenwood.

Er no.

mason greenwood.

It’s a hard no from me

No club in England will take him without massive reputations damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back