Summer transfer window 2023

I doubt it. If you look at Dyche's Burnley squads, he always aimed for 4 centre backs. We've got Tarkowski, Keane, Godfrey, Branthwaite (and Astley is still lurking about too). Think it'd take another of those to leave before a new defender comes in. And I doubt that'll be this summer personally.
of those only Tarks is anywhere near decent enough, Branthwaite is unconfirmed potential...(Astley wont make it) the rest are bobbins... in some ways you have to feel sorry for the turb Dyche has been dealt really...

of those only Tarks is anywhere near decent enough, Branthwaite is unconfirmed potential...(Astley wont make it) the rest are bobbins... in some ways you have to feel sorry for the turb Dyche has been dealt really...
He admitted he knew the situation when he joined, surely he knew the players were average too.

Desperately needed a striker before this game. The day after the Fulham game they should have been ramping up the search and negotiations 10 fold. Just don’t get how a club can be so unprepared, especially after last seasons warning of having no striker in for the start of the season. I would love to be a fly on the wall in some of these meetings.