Summer transfer window 2023

tbh i would have preferred to have signed kudus than a new striker

doucoure is a donkey who can't pass and has zero creative ability and needs to be replaced ASAP

thank you for saving us last season but we are going to struggle with him in the side
We struggled without Doucoure last season too. Might not be what you like to see but he adds a lot to our chances of actually scoring

tbh i would have preferred to have signed kudus than a new striker

doucoure is a donkey who can't pass and has zero creative ability and needs to be replaced ASAP

thank you for saving us last season but we are going to struggle with him in the side
Not for me really need a cr who can hold the ball up, i would take him over a winger

Don’t think 4 CB is enough especially when JB is so green and Godfrey/Keane so prone to self destruction.

I understood the Coady decision at the time but I’d chain him to a pitch side railing right now

If Tarkowski gets injured we will be in the brown stuff. Think we just have to face facts we are skint and are saving Adams lol for our personal last day drama courtesy of Bill Kenwright theatre dramatics.

Don’t think 4 CB is enough especially when JB is so green and Godfrey/Keane so prone to self destruction.

I understood the Coady decision at the time but I’d chain him to a pitch side railing right now
Branthwaite will be green forever if he doesn’t play.
Also not sure how he’s green when he played a full season last year and in Europe.