Summer transfer window 2023

Di Marzio is very reliable tbh. Regarded as a Top tier 1 by most.

Just doesn't make sense, i don't know how we couldn't afford 5 million but can now afford 30 million.
One is a lack of cash flow e.g. Paying the £5m upfront would mean we have less money elsewhere, the other is simply the full amount of the transfer e,g, we may pay £3m up front, and say £15m next year and the remainder the year after.

Di Marzio is very reliable tbh. Regarded as a Top tier 1 by most.

Just doesn't make sense, i don't know how we couldn't afford 5 million but can now afford 30 million.
I can't remember but is Tier 1 where you were allowed a bevvy but you had to order food as well?

He looks a unit from his video clips and more what we need than che adams. Looks like he should challenge DCL even when he is fit.

Now get a winger and a centre back on loan (be more than happy with sulemena and an Eric dier type tbh) and once we get injuries back we should have more than enough.

Pickford
Garner Tarkowski (new cb/JB) young
Harrison gana Onana mcneill
Danjuma
Beto/DCL

That looks decent enough even if midfield is an issue and nothing that exciting off the bench. Obviously not world beating but should see us safe.

Bobble's mate hinting on Twitter that they've given up on Gnonto and are lashing all the available cash at Beto.

I would be the smart thing to do, which makes me doubt it's something Everton would come up with.
As far as sources go I may as well ask my dog but yeah it makes sense and MANY of us on here have been saying for weeks we need a striker more than Gnonto anyway

Bobble's mate hinting on Twitter that they've given up on Gnonto and are lashing all the available cash at Beto.

I would be the smart thing to do, which makes me doubt it's something Everton would come up with.
Much as we need a goal scorer it is clear the dof had identified a speedy wingerf/oreard was essential
Hoping we can still land one also (and a cb, mf, rb……)