Summer transfer window 2023

Whether beto is the answer or no he could have been brought in before the season had started ,
100%
I genuinely can’t fault Dyche or the team today, you’ll never see two more one sided back to back home losses than our start to the season.

Everyone in the club, the fans, the pundits, the man down the pub who just watches motd knew that we needed a striker immediately. It’s negligence.

Natural full back options in the entire squad at present: Young, Mykolenko, Patterson
Natural wingers available in the entire squad at present: N/A
Creative midfield options in the entire squad at present: Garner
Natural striker options in the entire squad at present: Chermiti, Maupay

-

Look at what the board have done to us.

We have precious few proven quality players, and what fit ones we do have are being played out of position (Garner on the wing, Danjuna as central striker, etc.).

This cannot be solved by Beto only coming in, or hoping McNeil and Harrison get fit and will be available for 90% of the remaining games.

This is a mid-table / struggling Championship squad that we have, make no doubt about it.

Good job he's not doing the negotiations then 👍
He has - rightly - played a key role in all negotiations this summer.

This idea it's all still on Bill is just wrong. And I've got that from someone I couldn't trust more because it's as close to the horse's mouth as you can get.

Is BK still involved? Absolutely - and he absolutely shouldn't be.