Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wide player, centre mid, centre back - in that order

Full backs will need looking at next summer but not a priority for this year

All will depend how many of Gomes, Gbamin, Iwobi, Maupay and Gray we can get off the books by Friday I guess
I'm not disagreeing with you because I know we can't do everything in the next three days. But when I think of the games ahead it is the thought of any decent attack against our full backs that terrifies me.

Two things are a fact in regards to Iwobi:

1. Absolutely cannot let him walk for free once his contract is up.

2. Absolutely cannot pay him the wages he is likely demanding.

It’s clear we need to sell him, regardless of your thoughts on him.
This is the point that people are missing.

It's not that we should sell the player because they offer nothing to the team - far from it. The point is that we should be aiming to sell any player in that contract scenario. The days of decent players leaving Everton on free transfers needs to stop.

Wide player, centre mid, centre back - in that order

Full backs will need looking at next summer but not a priority for this year

All will depend how many of Gomes, Gbamin, Iwobi, Maupay and Gray we can get off the books by Friday I guess
Left back is the worst spot in our best first 11. Right back or attacking mid vying for second worst. You’re supposed to level up your biggest weaknesses first so it absolutely should be a priority.

They can change their board quicker than we can sell a single player.

These are clubs with unlimited money , so money isn’t even a negotiation…

Imagine how bad we must be to deal with regarding clubs that actually have to consider it

These aren’t mate they aren’t owned by the PIF, not all Saudi clubs have unlimited funds just 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back