summer transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus.

How did an Everton summer transfer thread become about Barcelona's youth strategy? I mean...sure Del-boy, whatever, but the in depth treatise on the future of La Masia is not what I expect to read when I'm perusing jarg Everton transfer rumors.

Unless...Are we buying La Masia?!? Martinez can do no wrong!

Yes mate...get the rumour started on Twitter

Jesus.

How did an Everton summer transfer thread become about Barcelona's youth strategy? I mean...sure Del-boy, whatever, but the in depth treatise on the future of La Masia is not what I expect to read when I'm perusing jarg Everton transfer rumors.

We're linked with La Masia now too ??!! He's boss on FM14 !! Sign him now !! :D:D:D:D

Jesus.

I've only been skimming but it sounds like we might be signing half of the barca squad! Happy days!

Tell you what though lids, Everton eh?

Isn't it sound to support a club where you're following them for the right reasons rather than having to cover up your acute gloryhunting through stalking the young boys and pointing out your grandparents were Spanish, as you are American.

Give our USA supporters a lot of credit. If you fall in love with Everton and the heartbreak that comes with them then I am in no illusion as to how much you must "get it". Is right.

Or you could choose to "follow" previously one of the best football (soccer) trams in the world! Yer mar might be Latin lad but she's from Mexico you dull, dull whopper (douche).

If anyone can watch Deulofeu and consider him good enough to start every game for Barcelona, never mind us, then they need to pick a different sport as its clear they don't understand football (soccer).

Get that satellite (cable) subscription changed lid, you're a fraud.

Both were poached after having spent their formative years at La Masia, Piqué at 17 after having spent 7 years at Barcelona and only 1 season at United while Cesc at 16 after he had won the Golden Ball at the U17 World Championship and having developed at Barcelona for 6 seasons...That particular generation of La Masia was the '87 generation (Including Messi) that ravaged youth leagues in Spain which is legendary among coaches, fans & clubs - they were outscoring opponents in record style...It's not as if Fergie & Wenger got lucky, they poached elite talent

Beauty of promoting players like that from your cantera at 18, 18 & 16 years of age...There aren't players better than those 3 on the planet so who else is going to take their place in the lineup?

6 which is what you asked, quit while you're behind...Bartra, Piqué, Alba & Montoya are the future - you're still backtracking

They have played with an all Masia XI on many occasions, you're still backtracking...And as I have already said, no club in Europe produces more first team players in European football than Barcelona

They will sign a goalkeeper and at least 1 CB this summer but even without another CB, they will remain among the elite clubs battling for every trophy...Not sure what your point is ultimately

Wouldn't talk about poaching elite talent mate, may look hypercritical slightly as Barca regularly poach the majority of their stellar academy from other small teams - they just do it at the age of 12-15 instead.
Surprised you don't realise being such a massive Barcelona supporter that Pique was at Man united for 4 years though, not 1 mate, also the age of 17-21 is probably the most critical development time for a young lid - both spent that period not at your academy or at your first team, they took that critical step at foreign teams.

No better players than Xavi, Inesta and Messi on the planet? seriously?, Ronaldo is better than Messi mate, Xavi was one of the best players int he world but he's been a a faded player the last year or more and at 34 he is not the same quality he once was, and Iniesta has never and never will be one of the top 3 players in the world mate.

As for who takes their place int he line up, well given he fact as I've stated Barcelona buy players now not develop them into their starters in attacking positions mate, i guess you will be repeating the likes of the Neymar, Sanchez, etc transfers and they'll be replaced with players who think the cantera is where you go for your meal in work.

Show us the last league game lid when you played with an all masia XI, be interesting to see like how often they do that, if frequently it may explain the fact that they look like winning sweet FA this season, real madrid games a cracker tonight btw much better than the Athletico Madrid semi final yesterday.

P.S. your not battling for every trophy this year lad, lost the cup, knocked out in the same round as Man Unt in Europe, after last years humiliation to Bayern, and the league looks as likely for you as it does for Chelsea in England. But by all means everything rosey in the secret transfer bunging and Child abduction world of BArca

Point ultimately i guess is your a Swizz cheese & American steak Subway Melt who talks rubbish

EVERLOANA. AMIRITE?

Back on topic. I want unsubstantiated, fantastical speculation into who/what/when/where/why and how we are going to sign Chilean/Belgian/Ethiopian visa holding wunderkinds and aging Geordies alike. Exotic formations are encouraged.

Get to it.

I'll get us back on track with boss youtube vidzz

Carlos Alberto "Gullit" Pena. Mexico. Central midfielder.

Last edited:
Reactions: FTY
Wouldn't talk about poaching elite talent mate, may look hypercritical slightly as Barca regularly poach the majority of their stellar academy from other small teams - they just do it at the age of 12-15 instead.
Surprised you don't realise being such a massive Barcelona supporter that Pique was at Man united for 4 years though, not 1 mate, also the age of 17-21 is probably the most critical development time for a young lid - both spent that period not at your academy or at your first team, they took that critical step at foreign teams.

No better players than Xavi, Inesta and Messi on the planet? seriously?, Ronaldo is better than Messi mate, Xavi was one of the best players int he world but he's been a a faded player the last year or more and at 34 he is not the same quality he once was, and Iniesta has never and never will be one of the top 3 players in the world mate.

As for who takes their place int he line up, well given he fact as I've stated Barcelona buy players now not develop them into their starters in attacking positions mate, i guess you will be repeating the likes of the Neymar, Sanchez, etc transfers and they'll be replaced with players who think the cantera is where you go for your meal in work.

Show us the last league game lid when you played with an all masia XI, be interesting to see like how often they do that, if frequently it may explain the fact that they look like winning sweet FA this season, real madrid games a cracker tonight btw much better than the Athletico Madrid semi final yesterday.

P.S. your not battling for every trophy this year lad, lost the cup, knocked out in the same round as Man Unt in Europe, after last years humiliation to Bayern, and the league looks as likely for you as it does for Chelsea in England. But by all means everything rosey in the secret transfer bunging and Child abduction world of BArca

Point ultimately i guess is your a Swizz cheese & American steak Subway Melt who talks rubbish

I get the rest of your post totally but seriously, the bits in bold make me doubt your sanity

I get the rest of your post totally but seriously, the bits in bold make me doubt your sanity

I'd take Ronaldo in a team ahead of Messi mate, Messi has had the entire team built around him and playing to his strengths his entire career, Ronaldo has done it for two teams now, close like but would give him the nod every time. When your dealing with the 2 out and out best players in the world the past decade basically though it's down to what you prefer i guess

As for Iniesta he's always been a cracking player, but dunno if i ever would have put him in the top 3 in the world at any point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back