Sunderland v Everton. 12th Sept at 2000.

Do you like Moyes now?

• Yes

Votes: 112 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 190 30.2%
  • Not arsed

Votes: 327 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outstanding by the club donating £200k to that little Bradley lad. That's pocket money to Premier League clubs and hopefully others will follow our lead now and donate too.

Very proud blue tonight.
Wonder why Sunderland didn't stand the cash then? Surely there are lots of sick Everton fans who are crying out for that sort of donation .

Not demeaning the gesture in any way, just unsure why it wasn't Sunderland paying it.

Buzzing with that win. Ross was poor and del was thecorrect sub, kudos to koeman for that and sorting the team out at half time.

Glad bolasie got his assist, played well tonight and wanted it a lot. Lukaku back to his normal self in the second half, goal gave him so much confidence.

Gana was excellent again, Williams looks like he's been with the team for years too.

Brilliant.

Wonder why Sunderland didn't stand the cash then? Surely there are lots of sick Everton fans who are crying out for that sort of donation .

Not demeaning the gesture in any way, just unsure why it wasn't Sunderland paying it.

Not to be cynical, but the publicity that donation will get is far more than the publicity that £200,000 would get if we had given it to a PR firm.

Stuff the result what a gesture by your club honestly the whole of Sunderland love yous
Shed a tear when i saw the little fella at the beginning on sky and they were talking about him having cancer. I'm proud of this club and why we are tagged the peoples club. Hope the little dude gets the treatment he needs and makes a full recovery, on behalf of all Evertonian's please wish him and his family all the best.

He's done amazingly well to put Everton where you are now without ever trying to win a game. I understand he pissed some of you off when he was at Utd, but don't turn into West Ham fans.

He did bring good players in and improve the quality of our squad, but then his tactics meant he underutilised the talent at his disposal. Goodison was the place were strikers went to ruin their careers. Lukaku would not be half the player he is under Moyes.

I spent the 1st half within earshot of an Evertonian half watching the game and uttering words like jigaboo and ranting to his mate how Jews owned 96 percent of media.
Then when I went out for a smoke at half time he collared me to talk about fluoride and how smoking isn't harmful because health is all about the PH level of your blood.
The slightly overweight, middle aged, purple haired bulb.
Point is stay vigilant Blues, there's the odd massive knob head amongst us.
2nd half was frown busting though right?
:)
Course knob head cheered every goal.

Spoken as someone who watched his teams for many years, I do think Moyes will turn it around for you.

So do I - I'm depressed with our sudden capitulation tonight, but I'm not daft enough to ignore the fact that (a) important players are still injured; and (b) we are still a month behind other teams, after the Allardyce/England saga.

It's 700k he needs overall. It is a bit uncomfortable to think that literally life saving money to a little boy many others like him in his predicament is such chicken change to PL football clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back