Sunderland v Everton. Monday 22nd November @ 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arteta needs to get further forward. We have a defensive midfielder for a reason Mikel.

is that what jonny and arteta have been told though? if so moyes should sort jonny out! but im starting to think that both have been told the same thing if he goes you stay type jobby but jonny just keeps going!

Our midfield is allowing them to pass in our end of the field unmolested, come on you boys, at least make me think you are trying!

Agree with that, there's absolutely no balance between the two.

Why? I'd have to say it's because Heitinga isn't a centre midfielder and I suspect he doesn't want to play there. I'm convinced he's on a wind up.

I'd have Bily or Rodwell in for Heitinga. Even Gueye on for Heitinga and push Pienaar central. Anything to get Heitinga out of centre mid.

I'd also have Saha off - he should be behind Yakubu and Beckford in the pecking order.

I hate to say it but you might be right. Rodwell on for Heitinga then either he or Arteta sits and one attacks.

Maybe Coleman off cause he's having a poor game.

And notice how we very nearly could of broke from a Corner 3 vs 1 but were so taken aback by it we just gave it away?

is that what jonny and arteta have been told though? if so moyes should sort jonny out! but im starting to think that both have been told the same thing if he goes you stay type jobby but jonny just keeps going!

Arteta seems scared to get forward..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back