Sunderland v Everton. Monday 22nd November @ 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crushingly predictable.

Why is Saha still starting ahead of Yakubu, who actually looked like he was starting to show some form?

Has Arteta even had a kick of the ball?

Thing with Arteta and Heitinga is more often or not when i see them Heitinga is about 5 yards more advanced than Arteta.

Arteta sitting deepest but not picking the ball up to start attacks, Heitinga more advanced but barely joins in attacks.

Just doesn't seem right, Johnny should sit in front of the defence as a proper dm, and Arteta can roam around in the middle of the pitch.

Agree with that, there's absolutely no balance between the two.

Why? I'd have to say it's because Heitinga isn't a centre midfielder and I suspect he doesn't want to play there. I'm convinced he's on a wind up.

I'd have Bily or Rodwell in for Heitinga. Even Gueye on for Heitinga and push Pienaar central. Anything to get Heitinga out of centre mid.

I'd also have Saha off - he should be behind Yakubu and Beckford in the pecking order.

Agree with that, there's absolutely no balance between the two.

Why? I'd have to say it's because Heitinga isn't a centre midfielder and I suspect he doesn't want to play there. I'm convinced he's on a wind up.

I'd have Bily or Rodwell in for Heitinga. Even Gueye on for Heitinga and push Pienaar central. Anything to get Heitinga out of centre mid.

I'd also have Saha off - he should be behind Yakubu and Beckford in the pecking order.

Absolutely, before I went away Yak was playing superb.

Crushingly predictable.

Why is Saha still starting ahead of Yakubu, who actually looked like he was starting to show some form?

Has Arteta even had a kick of the ball?

Baffling.

The same with Beckford, he gets himself a great goal and when your expecting him to carry that confidence on... *slap* back down to earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back