Super Lee Carsley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wanted to move anyways - and has set his heart on england. Its been widely acknowledged. Apparently he wants his kids to grow in the english education system (eh?)- at least thats what I read .

Fenerbache have been playing hard ball over it - as he's central to their team.
They won't let him go. Presumably this latest will be enough to see him go, but its not like he's gonna be passing a medical anytime soon.

Get well Stevie A.

Fernandes is the man. Trust me. ;)

NEVER you are from Chester and probably chew your chicken at Chick-o-land. Some weird Chico appreciation funny handshake society.

Chick o Land

7, Boughton, Chester, Cheshire CH3 5AE
Tel: 01244 312812

I trust no man that chews the Chico. (spellcheck)*cough

NEVER you are from Chester and probably chew your chicken at Chick-o-land. Some weird Chico appreciation funny handshake society.

Chick o Land

7, Boughton, Chester, Cheshire CH3 5AE
Tel: 01244 312812

I trust no man that chews the Chico. (spellcheck)*cough

God no!

My mates Dad used to own that place in the 80's.

Yup, it is open till 4AM and I drive HGV nights. I always drop in for hot wings on my way past if it is open. I wish they would stop giving me sanitary towels on fire. Apparently Hot wings means different in Wales. You would know. ;) ;)

Yet another thread goes astray :D

Is the reason we are only gonna sign someone else on loan because you're only allowed three at one time, hence graveson would have to go ?

Yet another thread goes astray :D

Is the reason we are only gonna sign someone else on loan because you're only allowed three at one time, hence graveson would have to go ?

Only allowed to play 3 at one time

And If threads did not go astray this place would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring ;) ;)

"The 33-year-old, who signed a one-year contract extension last summer, is aiming to continue playing at the highest level for a few more years yet.

“I’ll give myself this campaign with Ireland, and another few seasons,” said the Republic of Ireland international.

“I look around at some of my old mates, there’s David Weir still playing great stuff for Scotland and Champions League football with Rangers at 37.

“If you look after yourself and are lucky enough to avoid serious injury, there’s no reason why a footballer can’t continue well into his mid-thirties at the top level.” "

Looks like he will be around for a few more seasons yet :D
That is better news than reading Hibbert had signed a new 5 year deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back