Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly my thoughts.

In my mergers and acquisitions experience, if Heads have been signed, so has a confidentiality agreement relating to the negotiations and the due diligence information sharing etc. The fact that it’s all over the Telegraph means that both parties are quite content to have this news out there. Which makes me very sad.

Big balls on Mosh if he’s not bothered that the fans (the real owners of the club) have to read some of the names involved.

Mate he won't be seen anywhere near Liverpool again once he sells he's hardly been seen there the last year as it is

100%.

Mosh took over based arguably as a hobbiest wanting to make a success after being in the shadows at Arsenal. He know it needed growing, he new it needed a stadium. He's pumped £400million into it. He didn't need to

This lot wouldn't do the same. They'll see something to make money from.
Based on reports, moshiri will be getting every penny back. The notion that he's funded our squad and stadium single handedly needs to stop.

Zat mate, get your head out the clouds, American investors are in no way shape or form going to be sponsoring us through backdoor channels, the naming rights was Usmanovs way of throwing a crap load of money into the club for free.

No one on earth would do that if they are bothered about return on investment.

Can slate Moshiri/Usmanov, but they threw money hand over fist into the club, these American lot will do the opposite, everything will be leveraged, loans and I'm expecting the stadium to end up not owned by the club at the end of it all.
And how do you know this? Please don’t say because they’re American

This seems to be gaining momentum alarmingly fast. If we are sold I want to believe we will regain success. Although I was optimistic for this coming season anyway.

Exactly my thoughts.

In my mergers and acquisitions experience, if Heads have been signed, so has a confidentiality agreement relating to the negotiations and the due diligence information sharing etc. The fact that it’s all over the Telegraph means that both parties are quite content to have this news out there. Which makes me very sad.

Big balls on Mosh if he’s not bothered that the fans (the real owners of the club) have to read some of the names involved.

Moshiri couldn't give a hoot. He's looking to get rid as quick as possible and doesn't care who it is, providing they can end this nightmare. Suspect Usmanov is looking to get back some of his money which is why we're dealing with these bozos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back