Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenyon, on past form at least seems to 'know the cries' as is said, but all those he's fronting for...and that's all he is a guy on the ground d on this side of the Atlantic...Would they pass the old criteria, nevermind the new rules(?) brought in after the horsepunchers take over.

Is it a case of...anybody's better than Moshiri...are they 'not our sort of chaps' and even if they're not, do we have a choice if Moshiri want to sell us out from under.

Edit:
Q) is any billionaire / very rich dude / businessman 'our sort of chap'
A) probably not
Exact;y!

Everton fans seems to want a squeaky clean billionaire from L4 who has no incriminating photos with people they don't like in restaurants or meeting rooms.
Squeaky clean billionaires don't exist.

I figured he'd pull a phantom of the opera living in the deep recesses under goodison occasionally popping out of the shadows to reminisce about his days of being a true super blue
"The Phantom of the boys pen"
someone knock a pic up, and lets start working on the songs, this is gonna be epic.

Edit:- "Past the point of no return" this thing is already done...

Even if I was a billionaire, I seriously doubt I'd buy us. Megalomaniacs, morons and speculators buy sports teams, it's a money pit...you should expect the worst, by default. Dunno why some of you are shedding so much.

Everyone thought Abramovich was that guy but he was just a laundering shyster...nobody just gives money away for something so trivial as a stupid, meaningless tin pot to put in a curio cabinet...apart from fans.

What else would you buy with a cold billion? Security? Peace of mind? A medium sized island?

What else would you buy with a cold billion? Security? Peace of mind? A medium sized island?

A cozy cabin in a quiet wood, in different parts of the world. A lot of plane tickets, to spend time at each one. Comfort/peace basically...since I enjoy nature. And like I've mentioned in the past, I would sponsor the shirt by paying to have no sponsor.

Kenyon might be exactly what we need on the board, actually. A ruthless businessman who wouldn't let sentiment (Kenwright) come between him and the success of a takeover and future of the club.
Why do you think he’s getting a Board seat? His role, his company’s role, from what I see is to facilitate the buying of the club. He has done this with other clubs/ investors and hasn’t taken a Board seat.

Why do you think he’s getting a Board seat? His role, his company’s role, from what I see is to facilitate the buying of the club. He has done this with other clubs/ investors and hasn’t taken a Board seat.
Whatever he does, he won't have Bill smooth talk his way into remaining attached to the club. Get rid of them all, including Baxendale and any coaches left behind from before Lampard came in.

Kenyon might be exactly what we need on the board, actually. A ruthless businessman who wouldn't let sentiment (Kenwright) come between him and the success of a takeover and future of the club.
I’m not sure being a ruthless businessman is the criteria that’s hugely important at this stage. Moshiri hasn’t made his money by being nice. He’s also been pretty ruthless with a string of managers.

Everton need owners with football nouse and a clarity of vision. Kenyon may well be that person.

I’m not sure being a ruthless businessman is the criteria that’s hugely important at this stage. Moshiri hasn’t made his money by being nice. He’s also been pretty ruthless with a string of managers.

Everton need owners with football nouse and a clarity of vision. Kenyon may well be that person.

He has, to Usmanov.

All of his wealth has been gifted to him for being Usmanovs yes man.

Status
Not open for further replies.