Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isnt an accurate estimation of his wealth anywhere, but given he donated 12.5M to the Brookings institute to open a centre in his name, it is safe to say his net worth will almost certainly be in the billions rather than millions.
In 2008 he paid $81.5M for a home in Palm Beach. Apparently he needed an option to get away from his $12M property in New Jersey and another home in London.

Richard Keys, the Kopite reckons Moshiri has wanted to get rid of us for a while .....?

Can’t believe I’m clutching at Richard Keys.

My mind is

Lives in Qatar, who’s giving him intel? Who else is based in Qatar? Who’s coming along?

Desperate times, and a fantasy land where Tim Cahill, the Emir of Qatar and the rest of the cavalry come save us.

The mad thing is, it wasn't even outside investment!

It was from a fellow board member. The same board member who between him and his wife loaned the money to Kenwright to buy out PJ. How's that for gratitude.

The man is utterly shameless, and is only bothered out his image as top bloo.

The tit.
The City owners in that era would have bought us out with that stadia ......

I guess Moshiri has got the stadium started, which is the hard part, so the club is a more sellable prospect now.

He'd be in a stronger position if all the investment had us in CL places, but here we are. That weaker position is probable why some parties are interested.

If he can get his money back now and more, assuming he hasn't enjoyed the experience (you'd expect), it would seem obvious to sell - especially if Usmanovs ban has changed everything.

Moshiri is obviously smart enough to keep a poker face and pretend to stay.

This hasn't come out of the blue - there were stories during the relegation battle that parties were interested depending on whether we stayed up, so I guess this is that.

Good for Everton ? Depends on the buyers intentions of course.

Can’t believe I’m clutching at Richard Keys.

My mind is

Lives in Qatar, who’s giving him intel? Who else is based in Qatar? Who’s coming along?

Desperate times, and a fantasy land where Tim Cahill, the Emir of Qatar and the rest of the cavalry come save us.

Funnily enough Radio Citys traffic report this morning said there was huge delays at the Rice Lane Flyover due to slow moving camels on County Rd.

Actually the stadium from conception to start of construction was delivered in remarkably good time especially considering the particular difficulties and hurdles this particular site presented.
I am relatively certain a project of this size and complexity could not be delivered anywhere near the time frame you suggest.
It took 6 years to get planning permission, sure we could of got it within 3

The City owners in that era would have bought us out with that stadia ......
They'd have bought us out without the stadium.

This notion (used by BK himself oddly enough!) that the Commenwealth Games stadium sealed the deal is nonsense.

It's literally pocket change to build a stadium and wider development of the surrounding area. When I say pocket change I mean sell 1% more oil a day for about two weeks.

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back