Takeover: The nationality of our new owners will be (approximately) ?

The nationality (approximately) of our new owners will be ?

• American

Votes: 45 13.2%
  • Russian

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • from the Middle East

Votes: 160 46.9%
  • Chinese

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Thai

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Persian/ Monegasques

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • Anywhere else.....

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • Geordie

Votes: 52 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what to think, exciting but very nervewracking at the same time as we have no idea what will happen to us in the coming years.

It smacks of a collaboration between the two of them to me mate.

He downs his shares to Usmanov in the blink of an eye and wades into Everton...Usmanov issues a statement saying he remains committed to Arsenal.....but his business partner takes on another PL club and Usmanov remains a frustrated silent partner at the Emirates........IF it is Moshiri then this is very exciting news imo.

Clearly if true, Moshiri will have done this with Usmanov's agreement. Moshiri is still heavily involved in Usmanov's holding company (where the majority of his wealth is tied up).

A concern for me would be if he would maintain the existing executive management team at Everton.

Clearly if true, Moshiri will have done this with Usmanov's agreement. Moshiri is still heavily involved in Usmanov's holding company (where the majority of his wealth is tied up).

A concern for me would be if he would maintain the existing executive management team at Everton.
That would be ludicrous.

I would not mind moshiri but I want his someone who can oversea the club getting a new ground while staying competitive in the league. Is moshiri the man, it would be better if there was another partner in this. Two billionaire is what we need.

He's not become a billionaire by suffering fools mate. I doubt it'd take long for any new owner to weigh up Elstone et al.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back