Takeover: The nationality of our new owners will be (approximately) ?

The nationality (approximately) of our new owners will be ?

• American

Votes: 45 13.2%
  • Russian

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • from the Middle East

Votes: 160 46.9%
  • Chinese

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Thai

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Persian/ Monegasques

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • Anywhere else.....

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • Geordie

Votes: 52 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That said his accountancy background means he'll scrutinise the books more than others before a purchase. Let's hope there's no funny loans or arrangements that put him off, as has apparently put off others.
If the deal is as close as suggested, you'd imagine he's satisfied with the books.

Just imagine... A competent businessman in charge. It could change everything.

Usmanov could not be a Board member at Everton whilst having a significant interest in Arsenal.

I didn't mean that. I meant that I wouldn't be surprised to see Usmanov sell his Arsenal shares over the next few months and join Moshri allowing there partnership to own a premiership club outright which is what they've been trying to do for sometime.

The current solution, Moshri selling quickly to Usmanov allows them inadvertently to keep a foot in both clubs but only at 1 will they ever get full ownership. At the other, Usmanov will have to sit in silence, having any say of note whilst his partner has the power they've both sought.

Moshiri is worth £1.3 billion (43 times what Kenwright is worth).

Henry at LFC is worth £1.1 billion.

We'll have a richer owner than the reds.

You'd think if Moshiri is selling his stake in Arsenal because he wants 'a say' for his money, that him buying EFC would be a good thing as he wouldn't simply be doing so to carpetbag all the tv money & do nothing.

His accountancy background & apparent level-headedness makes him an attractive prospective buyer too. The man doesn't appear clueless.
Have you included the £200m he just got for selling his stake in Arsenal?

Two thoughts

If it Moshiri, I'd expect evolution not revolution, so changes would take time.

We are back to square one in the sense that we do not know the nature of the deal (assuming it happens).

All the questions in my open letter remain as relevant to Moshiri as they did/do Moores and Noell.

Just to throw a complete spanner in the works - it is possible that MoshirI has sold to Usmanov to allow Usmanov to acquire Arsenal outright (assuming Kroenke is willing to sell).

I didn't mean that. I meant that I wouldn't be surprised to see Usmanov sell his Arsenal shares over the next few months and join Moshri allowing there partnership to own a premiership club outright which is what they've been trying to do for sometime.

The current solution, Moshri selling quickly to Usmanov allows them inadvertently to keep a foot in both clubs but only at 1 will they ever get full ownership. At the other, Usmanov will have to sit in silence, having any say of note whilst his partner has the power they've both sought.
He'd have to be a great liar then mate...

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...l-be-approximately.85396/page-17#post-4246246

.....my concerns about the Moores deal was that he would use club income to pay back loans used to buy the club and enhance the infrastructure. I suppose the same concern applies to Moshiri or any other interested group although from what folk are saying he could offer more from an investment perspective.

I'm in.

Alternatively Usmanov may end up acquiring Kroenke's shares (assuming Kroenke wished to sell)... just an alternative speculation

Two thoughts

If it Moshiri, I'd expect evolution not revolution, so changes would take time.

We are back to square one in the sense that we do not know the nature of the deal (assuming it happens).

All the questions in my open letter remain as relevant to Moshiri as they did/do Moores and Noell.

Just to throw a complete spanner in the works - it is possible that MoshirI has sold to Usmanov to allow Usmanov to acquire Arsenal outright (assuming Kroenke is willing to sell).
Why would Moshiri have to sell his shares to Usmanov to facilitate Usmanov taking over Arsenal as it stands today mate?

The probability shouts Moshiri is our man here imo

Is it Moshiri, or is it indeed Usmanov?

We know Usmanov can not have a significant stake in two clubs, but is this his way of achieving it?

Kroenke has no interest in selling his controlling stake in Arsenal BTW, much to the frustration of Usmanov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back