Takeover: The nationality of our new owners will be (approximately) ?

The nationality (approximately) of our new owners will be ?

• American

Votes: 45 13.2%
  • Russian

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • from the Middle East

Votes: 160 46.9%
  • Chinese

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Thai

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Persian/ Monegasques

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • Anywhere else.....

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • Geordie

Votes: 52 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Moshiri have to sell his shares to Usmanov to facilitate Usmanov taking over Arsenal as it stands today mate?

The probability shouts Moshiri is our man here imo

I agree the probability is as you say. Just saying there could be other reasons. Moshiri could not afford half a total takeover of Arsenal. Total speculation and without foundation on my part.

If the theory is that Moshiri is Usmanov's beard (allegedly), imagine the level of suspicion when we play Arsenal in the future - and especially in big games.

I think the PL (dont laugh) would need to look long and hard at all these connections.

If the theory is that Moshiri is Usmanov's beard (allegedly), imagine the level of suspicion when we play Arsenal in the future - and especially in big games.

I think the PL (dont laugh) would need to look long and hard at all these connections.

Usmanov and Moshiri will be linked together for a long time to come. Moshiri owns 10% of Usmanov's holding company .

Interestingly their football holdings have always sat outside his main holding company.

Chinese walls and all that...

Is it Moshiri, or is it indeed Usmanov?

We know Usmanov can not have a significant stake in two clubs, but is this his way of achieving it?

Kroenke has no interest in selling his controlling stake in Arsenal BTW, much to the frustration of Usmanov.
Maybe he'll wait to see if he new shares give him enough leverage to take over Arsenal,if not he'll put his money here?

Usmanov and Moshiri will be linked together for a long time to come. Moshiri owns 10% of Usmanov's holding company .

Interestingly their football holdings have always sat outside his main holding company.

Mentioning walls, but dodgy that mate.

Oh ffs, don't say the Chinese are bidding as well........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back