Takeover: The nationality of our new owners will be (approximately) ?

The nationality (approximately) of our new owners will be ?

• American

Votes: 45 13.2%
  • Russian

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • from the Middle East

Votes: 160 46.9%
  • Chinese

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Thai

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Persian/ Monegasques

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • Anywhere else.....

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • Geordie

Votes: 52 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone explain why every is so happy about getting this Farhad guy instead of the Americans, please.
because anyone is better than what we have now..and the Americans seemed not to have the funds we would prefer our owners to have

Someone explain why every is so happy about getting this Farhad guy instead of the Americans, please.
Yanks
images

Arabs
upload_2016-2-27_10-56-22.webp

This is all a little bit exciting isn't it. Whether your 50 years old, 30, late teens or early twenties we are in brand new territory really as in this could be the first time in a long time we could find ourselves dining at the top table.

I tell you what, Bill will be giggling like a little school girl if he pulls off the sale of the century and is lauded by Evertonians as a hero.

"I told you I was the best person to sell Everton" could be a brand new play, 20 years in the making.

Maybe their long term aim is to establish a premier league empire whereby one of their club wins the league every year. A bit like a game of championship manager when I was a boy. I was Everton and Plymouth manager. I got Plymouth to the premier league and they battled it out with Everton for the league every year for about 20 years in a period of glorious dominance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back