Takeover: The nationality of our new owners will be (approximately) ?

The nationality (approximately) of our new owners will be ?

• American

Votes: 45 13.2%
  • Russian

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • from the Middle East

Votes: 160 46.9%
  • Chinese

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Thai

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Persian/ Monegasques

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • Anywhere else.....

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • Geordie

Votes: 52 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Above all the excitement the same questions still exist on the nature of the takeover.

If you buy a majority stake in the club but not outright how do you fund the stadium, playing squad and working capital requirements of the business?

There are lots of ways to do this. Investment by a shareholder could be ring-fenced and linked to priority returns on dividends, or it could be linked to future options to acquire a larger stake from other shareholders. A serious buyer who wants to put capital into the club will do so whilst gradually improving his own position.

Above all the excitement the same questions still exist on the nature of the takeover.

If you buy a majority stake in the club but not outright how do you fund the stadium, playing squad and working capital requirements of the business?

Once the majority shareholding is secured, then surely you'd expect for them to aim to complete a full equity purchase?

The starting point has to be buying out the main 3 stakeholders, I think it's too early to raise that question personally mate

Be just like Everton to use the Yanks as a smokescreen and then be taken over by someone never linked before.

How many transfers do we see, linked to players for weeks then a player signs who's never been linked before.

Use the Yanks interest to flush out more buyers, never a better time to sell a Prem club with the money in the league now, and it's only going to keep growing as a league worldwide.

I'm sure Bill has a few interested parties, just needs to make sure he picks the right one, and I'm sure he will.

Not being funny but if we are to have Persian owners, I'd much rather have someone who is one of the world's biggest landowners, persuasive negotiating skills and a single track mind for success

xerxes2.jpg

Note the new stadium may have obstructed views in the main stand (see horse A and B)

First, Iranians are not Arabs

second, someone has to google a bit, does he have anything in Iran? Or he is just Iranian by origin and lives in Europe and all his money from businesses outside Iran?

Be just like Everton to use the Yanks as a smokescreen and then be taken over by someone never linked before.

How many transfers do we see, linked to players for weeks then a player signs who's never been linked before.

Use the Yanks interest to flush out more buyers, never a better time to sell a Prem club with the money in the league now, and it's only going to keep growing as a league worldwide.

I'm sure Bill has a few interested parties, just needs to make sure he picks the right one, and I'm sure he will.

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,
Catch a buyer by the toe.
If he hollers, let him go,
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe............

First, Iranians are not Arabs

second, someone has to google a bit, does he have anything in Iran? Or he is just Iranian by origin and lives in Europe and all his money from businesses outside Iran?

He holds dual Iranian/British nationality.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back