Takeover: The nationality of our new owners will be (approximately) ?

The nationality (approximately) of our new owners will be ?

• American

Votes: 45 13.2%
  • Russian

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • from the Middle East

Votes: 160 46.9%
  • Chinese

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Thai

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Persian/ Monegasques

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • Anywhere else.....

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • Geordie

Votes: 52 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not really, there has been random links with Usmanov even before Xmas which seemed very strange at the time so his partner could of been the real link. He's also looking for full control of Arsenal for sometime but they've struggled to make it happen so buying his own club would seem the next best option.

I think this would be an excellent takeover by far the best realistic option I've seen linked. Him on his own would be excellent although I wouldn't be surprised to see his mate join him further down the line.

Not at face value mate, but imo you should read between the lines if Moshiri is indeed about to takeover

Yep, out of optimism but still a viable theory I'm going with the angle that any Moshiri buy is not a solo project irrespective of how the purchase is initially financed. Just hope that Kroenke keeps stonewalling Usmanov, but after all these years can't see that changing. If Usmanov ever wants to own/direct his own club this is the time.

Is that actually possible?
article-2596484-039023850000044D-436_634x558.jpg

Nah...

BBC are reporting it now..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35677681

Everton are on course for a £200m takeover deal within days - but not with the US consortium that has been in negotiations with owner Bill Kenwright.

It is believed the club's main shareholders - including Kenwright - have agreed the sale of a 75% stake required for a deal to go through.

Yep, out of optimism but still a viable theory I'm going with the angle that any Moshiri buy is not a solo project irrespective of how the purchase is initially financed. Just hope that Kroenke keeps stonewalling Usmanov, but after all these years can't see that changing. If Usmanov ever wants to own/direct his own club this is the time.

.....the latest Usmanov quotes suggest his investment in Arsenal is for the long run.

I've not read a single thing regarding strong interest from the Middle East since this whole new takeover phase started before Christmas. Say what you like about The current regime but they've been pretty watertight when it comes to withholding sensitive information.
Still can't wait for a potentially new direction for the club though, preferably with some sort of ambition and business plan ...

Who's the most wealthy Arab? I'll have him please......

Jokes aside I'd have anyone who can progress the club. Build and buy assets. Be profitable in its own Right like arsenal.

Just need to use your own money to push things forward.

Seems like a good fit. Successful businessman in his own right. Would like to think he will revitalise our commercial operations and deliver us a new stadium. Think this will be a slow evolution, but surely his involvement in arsenal one of the most successfully ran clubs in the country, give us cause for optimism. Hopefully he can get David dein involved in football once again, what with his arsenal connections and bills longstanding friendship with dein.
He sounds like a bean counting gangster's bag man to me - one who's grown rich from the connection.

I suppose, given who Kenwright has brought the club within the orbit of in the last 10 years or so, it was always likely to be eventually sold to another associate of his mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back