Takeover: The nationality of our new owners will be (approximately) ?

The nationality (approximately) of our new owners will be ?

• American

Votes: 45 13.2%
  • Russian

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • from the Middle East

Votes: 160 46.9%
  • Chinese

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Thai

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Persian/ Monegasques

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • Anywhere else.....

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • Geordie

Votes: 52 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the first thing the new owners do is get a decent manager in and clear out the rubbish from our squad, namely:

- Howard
- Hibbert
- Gibson
- Osman
- McGeady
- Pienaar
- Kone

That'd no doubt bring in around 5 million in funds but, more importantly, save us around 14 million a season on wages. Not one of those players has had a positive impact on our squad for a long, long time.

11 points off the relegation zone with less than a third of the season to go, with our 'strongest squad of the last 25 years' just is appalling.

Could be exciting times ahead!

BBC are reporting it now..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35677681

Everton are on course for a £200m takeover deal within days - but not with the US consortium that has been in negotiations with owner Bill Kenwright.

It is believed the club's main shareholders - including Kenwright - have agreed the sale of a 75% stake required for a deal to go through.
I'd imagine that to be Kenwright, Earle and Wood's shares leaving us with the other billionaire in Grandchester.

.....the latest Usmanov quotes suggest his investment in Arsenal is for the long run.
Yes his quotes do but:

1) If he wants to sell his stake quickly does he advertise it ?
2) Is he enjoying doing sweet FA at Arsenal and being laughed at by the yank with the actual control ?
3) Does the Iranian fellas background suggest that he works solo or in conjunction with other, richer partners ?

Multi billionaire ownership is the way forward

for me...

get mosh fella to buy the club and build us a new stadium with his steel business
get the Thai fella to name the new stadium " The Chang stadium" for lots of dosh
get the yanks to do lots of exhibition games at the new stadium with the padres....

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Christ - the world has gone mad - got my head down early yesterday because of a serious touch of Man Flu - has a quick look on GOT to see if there are any developments and the original thread has exploded and been locked with a new one 27 pages in already.

Not sure I'll be able to take this with my current deteriorating health pray for me and for the Billions fellow GOTers !!

Yes his quotes do but:

1) If he wants to sell his stake quickly does he advertise it ?
2) Is he enjoying doing sweet FA at Arsenal and being laughed at by the yank with the actual control ?
3) Does the Iranian fellas background suggest that he works solo or in conjunction with other, richer partners ?

Multi billionaire ownership is the way forward

.....the other point he makes in that quote is that he wanted to retain a long-term interest in Arsenal for his family. I don't know if that means he can transfer his interest to another family member. All conjecture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back