Takeover: The nationality of our new owners will be (approximately) ?

The nationality (approximately) of our new owners will be ?

• American

Votes: 45 13.2%
  • Russian

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • from the Middle East

Votes: 160 46.9%
  • Chinese

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Thai

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Persian/ Monegasques

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • Anywhere else.....

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • Geordie

Votes: 52 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshiri is not buying the club according to the Echo, he is buying a 75% stake. Maybe this mystery investor is the other 25% if it's going to be a complete takeover.
The other 25% is in the hands of minor shareholders and individuals and widely distributed. Doubt it means what you think it does, just means at this moment in time he is buying up the major shareholders in order to hold 75% of the club which has some meaning with regards to control and the running the club.

All of this could be good news,I've a feeling it'll be the promise wealthy new owners bring that will be keep Rom,Stones and Barkley away from the clutches of the other big money clubs.

.....the key objective is creating a club where our best players are not looking to move. I'm a huge Stones fan and applauded the commitment to keep him last summer but in hindsight you have to wonder about the wisdom of keeping players against their will. It'll be great if a change of ownership results in the likes of Stones and Lukaku signing new contracts but I think it will take longer for that to happen.

The Everton show is on Liverpool Bay TV in a min ... not sure if it's pre recorded or live, maybe something will get mentioned on there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back